About the Sponsor Program
Creativity Explored’s Sponsor Program is designed for Bay Area corporations and small businesses who want to make a significant and visible contribution to San Francisco’s cultural vitality by supporting the work of artists with developmental disabilities.
Current opportunities include sponsorship of our annual fundraising event or our on-site gallery exhibitions. We can also discuss cause marketing campaigns or you can designate Creativity Explored as the beneficiary of your businesses' next event.
Creativity Explored’s Audience
- More than 15,000 visitors to our on-site gallery per year
- Mailing list of over 6,000 individuals
- Email list of over 5,800 individuals
- Primarily Bay Area locals, but also includes national and international tourists
- Art lovers, collectors and curators
- Web savvy and engaged in social media (2,300 likes and growing!)
- Hip, creative, and modern
- Consistently voted BEST ART GALLERY by readers of the SF Weekly and the San Francisco Bay Guardian
Our Annual Fundraising Event
Historically, this event has drawn a crowd of over 300 people to enjoy food & beverage, live music, mingling with CE studio artists and, most importantly, to raise funds for Creativity Explored. The event receives great press coverage every year, including the San Francisco Chronicle, SF Magazine, SF Weekly, SF Bay Guardian, and local television and radio.
Art Changes Lives 2015 will be held next spring. If you are intereested in sponsoring the event, please let us know!
For detailed information about Creativity Explored’s Sponsor Program, please contact:
Carol Eggers, Development Director
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about upcoming events and artist news.